GLOBAL CERTIFICATIONS PROJECT DIRECTOR
The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects related to supporting IIA China ensuring consistency with certification strategy, commitments and goals. In addition, the Project Manager would serve as special assistant to the President/CEO on China relations for all institute related matters. An early significant priority for this role is related to managing and overseeing all activities related to the conversion of pencil and paper testing to computer based testing for IIA China.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conversion to Computer Based Testing:
• This individual will manage the implementation for IIA China from pencil and paper examinations to computer based testing to include:
• Planning and implementation of project
• Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Defining project tasks and resource requirements developing full scale project plan
• Managing project resource allocation planning and scheduling project timelines
• Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Collaborating with internal and external groups to develop strategy and promotional campaigns for the CBT conversion
• Pencil and Paper Exam Processing:
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of pencil and paper grading annually (until eliminated) to include:
• Registration processing
• Ordering testing supplies
• Researching and resolving manual discrepancies
• Coordinating with IIA China on shipments
• Overseeing check in and grading processing
• Exam Form Translation:
• This individual will coordinate and assist with the translation of exam forms (in both pencil and paper and CBT) from English into Chinese Simplified language to include:
• Reviewing translated items to ensure quality
• Coordinating and overseeing form review and quality assurance processes with IIA China staff and reviewers; and potentially other character based languages such as Chinese Unsimplified.
• Reviewing the CBT exam forms in the publication code language prior to transmitting files to the testing vendor
• Encouraging item writing by certified individuals within the region
• Ensuring compliance with translation requirements including translation of additional glossary terms and the most current version of IPPF Standards
• China Institute Relations – This individual will assist the President and CEO with building and maintaining relationships with the Chinese Institute to include negotiations on various financial matters, written and verbal communications, and traveling with the President and other key leaders to provide translation and cultural assistance.
• KPI/metric creation, monitoring, and reporting based on outlined responsibilities.
• Travel, both domestic and international will be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, preferably in business or a business related field; five to seven years related experience preferably in project management. Experience with an international organization responding to member needs, serving on committees, etc., is highly desired. Internal Audit experience is desirable. Ability to understand and comprehend terminology and phraseology used in the internal audit profession.
Additional experience requirements include:
• Proven experience prioritizing and balancing multiple, on-going high profile projects.
• Proven ability to oversee all technical aspects of projects from start to finish.
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple tasks and projects with proven ability to meet critical deadlines.
Fluent in verbal and written Chinese Simplified language is required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Multiple language skill is an asset to any role within The IIA.
Please Apply Today
For Immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history to – email@example.com